Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween!

IMG_4683DSC_1534


Carter really got Halloween this year.  At least the whole treat part!  He really liked the "next house" concept :-)  I had fun with the outfits...there was a split second where I thought I should join in on the fun...and then it quickly passed!! My boys looked super cute!



DSC_1487



DSC_1512


DSC_1545


While Andrew and I were chatting with neighbors...Carter was hoping back on his "motorcycle" and heading towards the next house.  He pedaled for quite a while...the Man with the Yellow Hat ended up carrying the little monkey home once it got dark. 

1 comment:

  1. ok, seriously cute! you did a fantastic job with the costumes (and the best part - they actually look like they're having FUN dressed up!!)... it's kind of weird, though, that I'm listening to katie's new christmas play list while I type this comment :-)

    ReplyDelete