Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I'm back...I think

OK...I'm just going to start writing.  For some reason I've spent way too much time contemplating where to start since it's been a while since my last blog.  I'm not going to worry about my grammer or spelling (fingers crossed that blogger picks up the obvious!) As my good friend Mary told me...just start!  I tend to listen to Mary a lot!  She's good like that :-)

Let me give you a quick update...

We have a new addition to the family.  Mallory Grace arrived on 8/10/12 and apparently will be 5 months old pretty soon.  I'm really not sure where the time went.

 


Oh...we moved...to Chattanooga...and live on a mountain.  It's slowing starting to sink in that we are here...maybe because I was in a pregnancy blur.  We moved 20 days after having Mallory.  Don't worry...Mallory didn't do any heavy lifting.  We basically joined the witness protection program for a while.  I got a new address, phone number AND e-mail.  It's really not that hard to fall off the face of the earth.

 

I love this picture...Carter looks like he's been holding babies his whole life.
 

Carter is loving being a big brother.  Just a second ago I was putting Mallory down for the night and he came running in and gave the sleeping baby a kiss and pat saying "sweet dreams."  How mad can you really get at a big brother being so sweet. 

Ok...I did it.  I sat down and started somewhere.  Those who know me...also know that I don't always think or talk in a straight line...so we won't worry about timelines.  If you get a story from "the other day" that could be referencing something that happened 3 years ago.  Just roll with it and enjoy the story or picture.

Do you think I should read this over? Or just hit post? 

Thanks for checking in!

love,
martha

1 comment:

  1. just hit the post button, and fuhgedabout it. LOVE LOVE the photos.

    ReplyDelete