Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Knitting update

Loving this cooler weather.  We have it pretty good right now…it’s 100 in Houston and already 60 in Chicago.  I thought I’d take some time to show off some of my knitting.  I have two fabulous sweaters and a sassy cape to add to my fall/winter wardrobe.

Tea Leaves

Tea Leaves detail

Dark and Stormy


Dark and Stormy detail






I also uploaded some more pictures from our Myrtle Beach trip last month and have thrown in a family picture.  I’m torn between picking the picture where I look good or the picture where Carter looks good. Poor Andrew is third of the list of priorities.  Good thing he always looks good J

 PS. I figured out how to flip pictures thanks to Mary!

1 comment:

  1. what a fun update! finished sweaters, cooler weather and cute family photos! (off to find the rest of those from myrtle beach!)

    ReplyDelete