Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Carter's first day at school

Carter started preschool today…so I thought this would be a good first post…plus…now I have 3 hours to myself to compose my random thought and post a blog.

My good friends had a little party for me while Carter was at school.  Good friends, coffee, mimosa and knitting always make for a great time!

Notice that Carter has his school bag ready...and I have my knitting bag. We are both prepared!


Can't seem to figure out how to flip the pictures! Just turn your head for now.


PS. It helps if you clean the camera lense before you take the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Now that I know that the blog exists - I will follow it and perhaps start one of my own! He is so adorable......and hopefully still having fun with his new adventure! See you on Friday for KAL - I hope. At least on Saturday for Damson class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lady,
    Pretty cute! How's school going? Look forward to hearing all about it! Catch me up on the group. Are people doing Shop Hop? Are u still going to KAL/ or knit nite

    ReplyDelete